Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy Friday!

Hey everyone! So remember when I said I was going to write a new post every Sunday? Well . . . turns out that's harder than I thought, especially when I don't have anything on my heart to write about. Since I'm still pretty inconsistent with posting on Sundays, I'm going to do random short posts when I don't know what else to write. Those short posts may contain a picture, quote, video, or something that I saw during the week that I enjoyed. Here's the first one! A quote that I found from Leonard Ravenhill that I absolutely adore. Have a great Friday! 


Wherever I go, I want Christ to be magnified.

I don't want somebody to say, "If that's Christianity, I don't want it."

I don't want somebody to say, "You know, the way you live - you blur the image of Christ."

I want those people to look through my life and say, "I see Jesus Christ."

{-Leonard Ravenhill}


No comments:

Post a Comment