Tuesday, February 5, 2013

They Just Believe.

I've been struggling with doubt a lot lately (you can read about it in my last post). It's just one of those things that has been consuming my thoughts recently....My mom prayed with me about God revealing his wisdom and that really helped, but I was still allowing it to creep into my thoughts periodically. Just a few moments ago I was sitting on my bed, listening to my iTunes on shuffle and doing some homework. A thought of doubt came into my head, and I was dwelling on it when the song "They Just Believe" by Josh Wilson started playing.....wow. THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I'M FEELING! Not only was I able to put words to my feelings, but it's so reassuring to know that someone else was feeling the same way I am right now. This song has become my new prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment